Image by Charleston's TheDigitelImage by 20091015-popup.jpg
Update November 10:
If you'd like to participate, there's still time to get in -- we got this note in an e-mail:
We'll be accepting entries for the Spring Street Pop Up Shop through November 20th.
I'm still looking for several "large scale" entries (including furniture). If you or anyone you know deals with antique or locally handmade furniture please contact me for more details.
Eye Level Art is looking for vendors to participate in a holiday pop up shop that is being set up in their 103 Spring Street gallery.
Here are the details for those wishing to snag a spot as a vendor:
1. The Spring Street Pop Up Shop will run from December 10th through the week after Christmas.
2. There is NO entry fee for participation, vendors will be paid a negotiated fixed percentage from the sale of wares.
3. Eye Level Art will act as the store manager for the duration of the Spring Street Pop Up Shop. Vendors are not required to be at the gallery every day to oversee their merchandise.
4. The deadline for entries is Novermeber 20th
5. Interested vendors should contact:
Think you've got a product that can make you a little extra cash over the holidays? Apply now before spots fill up.